May 14, 2012

Bbuing Bbuing

Here are some photos I collected with Kpop stars doing the famous cute bbuing bbuing. Tell me if you found more, gonna add them up here. For now, here they are. Bbuing bbuing!!!



Super Junior's Lee Donghae (my baby love) and Kim Ryeo Wook
Super Junior's Lee Hyuk Jae (Eunhyuk) and Park Jung Soo  (Leeteuk)
SM Entertainment's best buddies: JYJ's Kim Junsu and Super Junior's Lee Hyuk Jae (Eunhyuk)
SHINee's Choi Minho love
B2ST's Mr. Troublemaker  Hyun Seung
Actor Jung Il Woo
Actor Lee Jong Suk
High Kick's Jong Suk and F(x)'s Krystal who made Bbuing Bbuing happen :)
T-ara's Park Jiyeon (my girl crush)
Miss A's Bae Suzy (my girl crush)
SNSD's Im YoonA (my girl crush)
4Minute's Ms. Troublemaker Kim Hyuna
f(x)'s Amber Liu
WITH THE SPECIAL PARTICIPATION OF
Daniel Radcliffe
So how do you do yours? Might also post a photo of myself bbuing-ing soon. haha

BISOUS xo

1 comment:

  1. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete